One player builds the tower on a flat, sturdy surface. Place three blocks in each layer, at right angles to the previous layer. All blocks with instructinos are placed face down. You will have a 20-story tower when finished.
- The player who built the tower goes first. Play then continues to the left.
- On your turn, carefully remove a block from anywhere below the highest completed layer. Flip the block over and follow any instructions given (see examples above). Once the instructions are carried out, stack the block on top of the tower. While stacking, always complete one 3-block layer before starting the next one.
- Remove and stack one block per turn unless otherwise instructed. To remove a block, use only one hand at a time. You can switch hands whenever you wish.
- As play proceedes and the weight of the tower shifts, some blocks become looser than others and are easier to remove. You can touch other blocks to find a loose one, but if you move a block out of place, you must fix it (using one hand only) before touching another block.
- Your turn ends 10 seconds after you stack our block. Or as soon as the next player touches a block.
- Keep removign and stacking blocks until the tower falls.
Winning the game
The last player to take a turn without making the tower fall or the last player still standing, wins the game.