A top 5 list of the most popular cocktails would be incomplete without the mention of the Margarita Cocktail.
And for good reason.
This is one of the classics and surprisingly, one of the easiest to prepare.
Forget those with fancy ingredients that you cannot find at your local store. This is a simple and straightforward recipe that can be done whenever the thirst strikes.
How to mix:
- Chill the glass that’s to be used
- Pour some ice into a shaker
- Follow this with one part of Cazadores Tequila, ½ part of triple sec liqueur, and finally ½ part of lime juice.
- Give the mixture a good shake for about 30 seconds.
- Run the lime wedge around the outside rim of the chilled glass, then roll the rim in salt.
- Double strain the mixture into the glass.
A Margarita Cocktail can be served straight or on the rocks. Either way, it makes for a refreshing coolant for a warm day.