If you are a vodka lover, then you are probably tired of the everyday Gin and tonic cocktails. But before you give up on Vodka all together, below are some 2 must-try recipes for your next party.
- Lime Matcha Cocktail
As the name suggests, this refreshingly tangy and fizzy vodka cocktail is forward on matcha, mint, and lime.
- Absolut Lime
- Fresh pressed Green Apple Juice
- Lime Juice
- Simple Syrup
- Matcha Powder
- Pour 2 parts of Absolute Lime in a shaker
- Add in 1.5 parts of freshly pressed green apple juice
- Follow this with 5 parts of lime juice, 25 parts of simple syrup, and finally, ½ part
barspoonof Matcha Powder
- Shake all ingredients and strain into a cocktail glass.
2. Black Cherry Beast
A refreshing cocktail with sweet cherry notes that flow seamlessly with smooth vanilla on cranberry juice and vodka.
- Black Cherry Vodka
- White cranberry juice
- Vanilla simple syrup
- Lemon juice
- Brandied cherries